Wedding budget varies from person to person and what they want to spend on their big day. According to the new trend, people don’t want to spend too much on their wedding and want to keep it budget-friendly. If you are one of those who are looking for some realistic ideas for a wedding on a budget, then Congratulations! You’re at the right spot. Get your pen and paper ready and start listing it down.
Some Unique Ideas You Need:
- Find venues you don’t have to pay for. Usually, venues are the most expensive thing in a wedding function. A park or a grassy place such as a backyard wedding after a little decor presents an extremely fascinated look but if you have any other place that you don’t have to pay for, it’s the right time to use it.
- Know your priorities and place accordingly. Some people prioritize music and destination, while some go for expensive videography for their big moments.
- Be a little creative and offer your guests a bit unique look maybe, by painting table numbers with your own hands or putting some decor done by you or anything that could appeal.
- You can cut cardboard or pieces of wood to write hashtags and look super classy.
- You don’t have to waste money on useless things like stationery, invitations, and programs. Nobody really cares about the invitation card by the way. People don’t even remember all these things. Make sure your invitation card just contains all the required information like RSVP, venue, etc and that’s it.
- Most importantly, get your friends and family involved in planning and preparations. Get their creativity out to make your big day a success.
If you consider the above options, your wedding can be your biggest DIY project and the credit will be all yours. So, good luck with your wedding preparations